We are the leading distributor and retailer of Yealink SIP T21P E2 Entry Level IP Phone with PoE in Nairobi Kenya.
The latest and also the most innovative Yealink SIP T21P E2 Entry Level IP Phone with PoE is a highly-secured device that you can depend on for your everyday communication.
This is one of the telephony solutions that We always recommend to our clients who may be looking for a phone solution at the introductory level business phone solutions in Nairobi Kenya. Contact us to explore more about Yealink IP phones shop as well as Telephone systems from other brands too.
We provide quality Yealink SIP T21P E2 solutions at very affordable prices. This are the most used Entry Level IP Phone with PoE anywhere in Nairobi Kenya.
THE YEALINK SIP-T21P E2 PHONE THAT YOU CAN BUY COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES.
- It has the latest capability to Support up to 2 VoIP accounts
- It also comes with a capability for Call hold as well call mute and finally DND Support
- It can support Call waiting functionality.
- It also has the latest call forward functionality.
- It can also do call transfer.
- The year-link has a capability for Group listening as well as SMS and emergency call
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Local 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Ringtone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Integrated Screenshots
- Dial plan
- XML Browser, action URL/URI
- There is a Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- There is also an Anonymous call capability.
- There is also an anonymous call rejection functionality
- It comes with a Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- It has one of the best Bridged Line Appearance(BLA)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Call completion, call recording, hot-desking
- Intercom, paging, music on hold, emergency call
DISPLAY AND INDICATOR
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- National language selection
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Caller ID with name, number
- 2 line keys with LED
- Volume control keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 6 feature keys: message, headset, redial, transfer, mute, hands-free speakerphone
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
NETWORK AND SECURITY
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV(RFC 3263)
- SRTP for voice
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
- HTTPS certificate manager
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- AES encryption for configuration file
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X