SARTORIUOS PRACTUM124 Analytical Balance
SARTORIUOS PRACTUM124 Analytical Balance, Buy Analytical Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
Sartorius Practum124 Analytical Balances deliver accurate weighing results for optimum repeatability.Its Weighing Capacity of 120g and a Readability 0.1mg. It is an exceptionally rugged and reliable lab balance. The Practum has everything you need for standard applications.
Buy these Analytical Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
SARTORIUOS PRACTUM124 Analytical Balance
Sartorious Practum 124 Analytical Balances deliver accurate weighing results for optimum repeatability.Its Weighing Capacity of 120g and a Readability 0.1mg. It is an exceptionally rugged and reliable lab balance. The Practum has everything you need for standard applications.
- Accurate, consistent readings with excellent repeatability based on Sartorius quality and technology designed in Germany
- High reliability and durability provided by mechanical overload protection
- Supervisor lock for preventing unintentional changes to the setup settings
- Effortless weighing thanks to the ergonomic and sturdy draft shield
- Plug & Work technology with Sartorius standard lab printer YDP40
- Rugged and sturdy build ideal for use in high throughput labs
- Built-in application programs: Weighing, Density, Percentage, Check weighing, Peak Hold, Counting, and Unstable Conditions Accurate leveling helps ensure repeatable weighing results
- Fast and easy data transfer to Microsoft®Excel Interval-controlled documentation of weights automatically and reliably Overload protection
- Easy-to-read digital touchscreen display with Sartorius graphical user interface.
Ideal for use in research and development, production, Pharmacies, Automotive, Academic, Laboratories for Weighing applications include general weighing, density, percentage, check weighing, peak hold, counting, and averaging
- High-contrast LCD
- Built-in overload protection
- Removable glass draft shield
- Supervisor lock to prevent unintentional menu changes
- Mini USB interface enables communication with a PC or printer
- Automatic calibration and adjustment with an external weight
- Weighing applications include general weighing, density, percentage, check weighing, peak hold, counting, and averaging
Levelling – Glass level indicator with air bubble for centering
Calibration – External calibration
Selectable weight units – Gram, kilogram, carat, pound, ounce, troy ounce, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, grain, pennyweights, milligram, parts per pound, China tael, mommes, Austrian carat, tola, baht, mesghal and Newton
- mini USB
- Automatic recognition of Sartorius printer models YDP30 or YDP40
- Direct data transfer to Microsoft® Windows programs
- Programmable interval for data output
- Data transfer protocols SBI, xBPI, table format, text format
Sartorius Practum124-1S analytical lab balance offers 120 grams weighing capacity with readability to 0.1mg. This 4 decimal place analytical balance features a 3.5 inch round weighing platform, 3 door draft shield glass chamber providing 8.2 inches height from pan to top of glass door. Calibration for this lab balance is done externally and does requires the purchase of an optional 100g class 1 calibration weight.
The Practum 124-1S is Sartorius latest generation in the class for affordable laboratory analytical weighing and replaces the Sartorius AZ124, which was discontinued in April 2013. The Sartorius Practum is an entirely new balance with superior weighing performance and features. Everything is new from the electronics, weigh sensor, housing and display that makes older Sartorius models like the AZ124 almost like a balance from the ages of the dinosaurs.
Start Weighing Right Practum – the Practum 124-1S laboratory balance that enables you to start weighing right! Unmatched reliability attained by Sartorius’ unique monolithic weighing technology that is made in Germany. Innovative housing design and rugged weigh cell for easy weighing, whatever you weigh. Outstanding connectivity without the need for any additional software. Just connect the balance to your computer and transfer your data directly to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, for example. If you need to print your results, the Sartorius Practum automatic detects when you plug in the optional Sartorius YDP40 printer making it easy.
Although the marketplace may seem to be loaded with a myriad of brands many are of poor quality and deliver inferior weighing results. We highly recommend Sartorius for their unmatched reliability, superior weighing technology and quality that is made in Germany. The aluminum die-cast base delivers consist repeatable weighing result verses many competitive brand use and ABS base that can flex and not provide exactly the right measurement you expected.
The display is a huge selling point with its color capacitive touch with swipe technology. The intuitive design lets you configure the balance and for most people without the need of reading the manual. Changing weighing modes from grams to milligrams or ounces is simple. Want to change from weighing to parts counting mode, well it is simple using Sartorius’ new display. Innovative design with rugged weigh cell for easy weighing are attributes only Sartorius possesses and most other scale manufacturers only dream of achieving.
The sturdy draft shield with easy sliding removable doors will stand up to daily rigors, even to use by inexperienced operators. Moreover, it can be completely disassembled to conveniently clean the glass parts in a dishwasher. The entire draft shield is removable if you need to install the analytical balance inside a glove box if room does not permit the glass draft shield due to height restrictions.
Whether you need to weigh in laboratories, vocational training facilities or classrooms with a Sartorius Practum series balance you’ll always have just the right equipment.
ohaus adventurer pro manual,
ohaus scale 0.01 g,
ohaus adventurer scale,