PHOTON II – INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
PHOTON II – INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY, Buy Centurion Gate Safety Beams from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
Safety has never been so quick and easy – thanks to wireless technology! Introducing CENTURION’s Photon II infrared gate safety beam with a wireless transmitter. Photon II makes short work of achieving a safe automation system for even the most challenging of installations. With a wireless transmitter there’s no need to tunnel under the driveway. Simply align, attach and you’re away!
Buy these Centurion Safety Beams from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
PHOTON II – INFRARED GATE SAFETY BEAMS WITH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES
- The transmitter is wireless and battery-operated saving time and money.
- Two-year battery life using two AA Alkaline batteries (included).
- Thirty-metre operating range – ideal for almost any entrance gate.
- Fully ant-proof and weather-resistant enclosure for greater reliability.
- Transmitter provides audible feedback for easy setup and battery-low indication.
- Low power consumption throughout the system for greater efficiency.
- Installer Mode with audible feedback makes alignment a dream.
- Elegant slimline construction – only 50mm wide.
- Compatible with Intruder-detection Alarms for enhanced perimeter security3.
|Power Supply Transmitter||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Supplied) Only replace with alkaline batteries; do not use rechargeable batteries with this product|
|Receiver||12 – 24V AC 12 – 30V DC|
|Receiver Power Consumption||30mA @ 12V DC|
|Transmitter Battery Life||Minimum 2 years|
|Battery Low Indication||Audible Beep|
|Specified Operating Distance||30m|
|Alignment||Automatic – 1m² @ 10m (circular area – assumes parallel surface)|
|Output Contact||Fail-safe, N/C and N/O, potential free contact|
|Output Contact Rating||3A @ 30V DC Non-inductive|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C – +65°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 – 90° Non-condensing|
|Housing Material||0 – 90° Non-condensing|
|Degree of Protection||IP54|
centurion gate sensors price,
gate beam sensor,
how to deactivate beams on centurion d5,