OHAUS Scout STX Precision Balance
OHAUS Scout STX Precision Balance, Buy Precision Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
OHAUS Scout STX Precision Balance is a high-performance portable balance with advanced weighing technology which allows for one-second stabilization time for increased productivity. It has integrated overload protection system, rated at ten times the capacity to protect the balance in demanding environments. It is ideal for laboratory & industrial applications.
Buy these Precision Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
OHAUS Scout STX Precision Balance
OHAUS Scout STX Precision Balance is a high-performance portable balance with intuitive touchscreens for high accuracy and productivity. It is ideal for laboratory & industrial applications. The OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. It includes superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, the Scout STX sets a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications.
4.3″ (109mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)
ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draft shield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator.
It is used for Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing in the industries, laboratory, factory, production, processing jewelry, etc.
Ideal for laboratory & industrial applications, the OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, these portable balances set a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications. Features also include superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options.
Fast weighing speed and high resolution deliver repeatable and reliable results, thereby setting new standards in laboratory and industrial weighing. OHAUS Scout STX Precision Portable Balances offer quick and efficient navigation with the informative color touchscreen display. It offers multiple built-in application modes, making even the most complex weighing tasks easy to perform.
- Fast stabilization time as fast as one second increases productivity
- Up-front level indicator
- Integrated superior overload protection system protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments
- Underload indicators
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off
- Stability indicator
- Calibration: user-selectable external span or linearity calibration/digital with external weight
- Space-saving, slim design for stackable storage
- Integrated security slot prevents theft
- Integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications
- Removable stainless steel weighing platform
- Save-to-USB function
- Menu lock switch to lock balance into a specific configuration
- Integrated transportation/storage lock
- Nine operating languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Turkish) for simplified weighing
- Weighing: Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
- Percent Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Parts Counting: Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
- Check Weighing: Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
- Dynamic/Animal Weighing: Weighs an unstable sample load and takes an average of weights over a period of time.
- Totalization: Measures cumulative weight of multiple items and cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Density Determination: Determines density of solids or liquid. With the integrated weigh below hook, it is possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Display Hold: Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
- Mole Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample and calculate it into Moles automatically.
Standard Features Include:
- Quick and Efficient Navigation with the Informative Colour Touchscreen Display
Large, resilient colour touchscreen allows for effortless operation of the Scout through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application.
- Fast Weighing Speed and High Resolution Deliver Repeatable and Reliable Results
Stabilisation time as fast as 1 second means increased productivity in your facility. Equipped with advanced weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results.
- Superior Overload Protection & Stackable Storage Drive Overall Durability
Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10 times the capacity protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments. The space-saving, slim design allows for stackable storage.
- Multiple Weighing Modes and Languages for Simplified Weighing
The Ohaus Scout STX series offer multiple built-in application modes, making even the most complex weighing tasks easy to perform. With 9 language options, users can even operate the scale in their own language.
Navigate and Operate the Balance Easily with the Informative Touchscreen Display
Portable balance operation has never been easier, faster or as intuitive as the Ohaus Scout STX with colour touchscreen display. You’ll navigate easily through the Scout’s resistive touchscreen interface and icon-driven menu structure, maneuver efficiently in and out of application modes, change weighing units with a simple tap on the screen and execute setup and calibration functions in no time. The Ohaus Scout STX with colour touchscreen display creates a new level of unmatched efficiency and functionality in portable weighing.
A real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss. Additionally, GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
Increased Efficiency and Productivity in your Facility
It’s all about accuracy and efficiency with the Ohaus Scout Touchscreen balance. Stabilisation time as fast as 1 second means increased productivity in the lab, or on the line. With improved resolution, you can count on extremely precise and repeatable weighing results time and time again.
Scout’s Signature Durability Remains Unrivalled
You would expect nothing less from Ohaus than the most durable portable weighing product—that’s why we’ve included our superior overload protection rated at 10 times the capacity of the balance, high strength stainless steel pan, impact-resistant pan support and integrated transportation/storage lock. We’ve even ensured that the high quality, resistive touchscreen is built to last. To complement our signature durability, the Scout Touchscreen is designed to be stackable when utilising the included stacking and storage cover, which also protects the balance when not in use.
Expanded Connectivity Options for Versatile Data Collection and Transfer
Scout offers 9 application modes which address even the most complex of weighing applications. Users also have the option of operating the balance in their own language. 9 language options are available—English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Turkish.
Draft-shield Model Available
Scout’s ingenious draft-shield (1mg models only) was designed with an easy to remove top cover piece. This serves as a wind protection ring which keeps the weighing surface stable in rough environments, while maintaining weighing speed.
ohaus luggage scale,
ohaus pocket scale,