INBODY 120 Body Composition Analyzer
INBODY 120 Body Composition Analyzer, Buy Body Composition Analyser Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
The INBODY 120 body composition analyzers is a lightweight fat meter, easy for use, and transport. Features technology InBody and Bluetooth. It’s possible the print of the results, historic preservation, and display of graphs. The body composition analyzers InBody 120 calculates weight, skeletal muscle mass (SMM), adipose tissue, total body water (TBW), fat-free mass (FFM), and body mass index (BMI).
Buy these Body Composition Analysers from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
INBODY 120 Body Composition Analyzer
The INBODY 120 body composition analyzer is a lightweight fat meter, easy for use, and transport. Features technology InBody and Bluetooth. It’s possible the print of the results, historic preservation, and display of graphs. The body composition analyzer InBody 120 calculates weight, skeletal muscle mass (SMM), adipose tissue, total body water (TBW), fat-free mass (FFM), and body mass index (BMI). Also, the fat meter, calculates visceral fat (scale), basal metabolic rate (BMR). The body composition analyzer InBody 120 can be connected with a personal computer via Bluetooth. Possibility of print with the software Lookin’Body and optionally with a thermal printer. Optionally detachable column and transport bag. Its weight is 4.3 kg and its’ dimensions are 392 x 434 x 55,2 mm. The weight range is 5 – 250 kg.
- build-in LCD screen that displays weight, height, body fat %, muscle mass, and BM
- can be connected to computer and printer using software to print
- Wireless connection with the InBody120
- can use a battery (four AA battery) or using the power adapter
- Lightweight hence portable
- InBody120 Stand Classy and stable with handgrip stand. Or simple and flat without.
- Carrying Case Light and portable. Suits for a mobile check-up with a battery provided.
- Thermal Printer -Print a summarized Thermal Results Sheet on-the-go.
INBODY 120 body composition analyzer is used for heath management by analyzing the body composition like the weight, skeletal muscle mass (SMM), adipose tissue, total body water (TBW), fat-free mass (FFM), and body mass index (BMI). It can be used in medical centers or sport centers or in fitness centers.
Using the same bioelectrical impedance analysis as larger analyzers, the InBody 120 compartmentalizes the body into 5 zones to measure fat and lean tissue, giving a better perception of an individual’s health. The handlebar LCD screen displays percentages of muscle and body fat, and BMI. Sync via Bluetooth to provided software for in-depth analysis. AC power or 4 AA batteries (not included).
Portable, Durable Design
A fraction of the size of larger full-body scanners, the InBody 120 Body Composition Analyzer is easily transferred from school to school, allowing students to be scanned before different activities and competitions. It measures 17″L x 15-1/2″W and weighs just 10 lb, with a 330 lb weight capacity.
Knowledge of body composition is very important for those who want to lose weight correctly.
Diet as such can cause loss of water and dry weight (both of these components are very important for healthy body function). The InBody device allows you to properly control weight loss, reducing it solely to reducing the amount of fatty tissue. If you monitor not only the reduction in overall weight, but also body composition, you can achieve an ideal physique (with a high proportion of dry weight and low fractions of fat tissue).
What makes InBody stand out from other devices that perform multi-frequency impedance analysis?
- Direct impedance segment measurement (DSM-BIA)
- Accurate measurements for any body type
- Four-pole 8-point tactile electrode system that provides a high level of reproducibility of results
- Exact measurements on the body
InBody 120 features:
- Total body water
- Protein / minerals
- Body fat content
- Mass of skeletal muscles
- Weight / BMI / percentage of fat
- Analysis of lean mass by segment
- History of body composition (10 results)
- Fitness glasses (out of 100 points)
- Control weight, muscle, lean mass
- Basal metabolic rate
- Waist-hip ratio
- Visceral fat level
- degree of obesity
Compatible with Lookin ’Body computer software (Bluetooth connection)
inbody 120 review,
inbody 120 result sheet,
inbody 120 vs 270,