HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631DN (J8J63A)
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631DN (J8J63A), We at Dayari Technologies are the leading suppliers of HP Laserjet Printers in Kenya
Designed for demanding workplaces, the LaserJet Enterprise M631dn Monochrome All-In-One Laser Printer from HP takes things up a notch with exceptional security, outstanding print features, and multi-functional capabilities including scanning and copying that will eliminate the need for additional devices and clutter in your office. This model can produce detailed documents at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can even reach speeds of up to 55 ppm for maximum productivity. It also works with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14″ and can perform automatic duplexing for 2-sided printing.
For scanning, the M631dn uses a CCD sensor with either the 8.66 x 14.38″ flatbed or a 150-sheet ADF capable of handling media up to 8.5 x 34″ in size. Scans also benefit from an optical resolution of 600 dpi. For general media handling users have access to a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input tray. For operation, there is a large 8″ CGD touchscreen along with an easy-access USB port for direct printing. For setup, there is both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
Buy these HP Laserjet Printers from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631DN (J8J63A)
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users can print at speeds up to 55 ppm in simplex and 45 ipm in duplex.
- First print out time of 5.3 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print language of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and Apple AirPrint.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input trays for versatile media handling.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 5000-30,000 pages.
- Uses a Charge Coupled Device (CCD) with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Both an 8.66 x 14.38″ flatbed and 150-sheet automatic document feeder are available for scanning.
- The ADF can handle documents from 2.7 x 5.8″ up to 8.5 x 34″ in size.
- Scanning benefits from a color depth of 24-bit and a grayscale depth of 8-bit or 256 levels.
- Scanning can be performed at speeds up to 75 ppm, or 120 ipm with duplexing.
- Native scan file formats include PDF, Hi-Compression PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, and PDF/A.
- Digital sending features include scan to email, save to network folder, save to USB drive, send to Sharepoint, send to FTP, send to Internet fax, local address book, SMTP over SSL, blank page removal, edge erase, auto color sense, auto crop to content, and compact PDF.
- Advanced scanner features include optimize text/picture, image adjustments, job build, output quality setting, selectable scan resolution from 75-600 dpi, auto detect color, edge erase, job notification, blank page suppression, and HP Quick Sets.
- Monthly recommended scan volume of 4250-23,750 pages.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 dpi are available.
- Copies can be made at speeds of up to 55 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Up to 9999 copies can be made at a time.
- Copy settings include two-sided copying, scalability, image adjustments (darkness, contrast, background cleanup, sharpness), N-up, N or Z-ordering, content orientation, collation, booklet, job build, edge-to-edge, job storage, ID Copy, Book Copy, and A-to-B Copy (different media sizes).
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available, as well as one RJ11 port for the fax function.
- A large, tilting 8″ CGD touchscreen is available for intuitive control over settings.
- An easy-access USB port is available for printing from and scanning to a portable storage device.
- HP Sure Start automatically checks the printer’s operating code and repairs itself to help prevent hacks.
- Run-time intrusion detection monitors to detect and stop attacks and will then automatically reboot the unit.
- HP Web Jetadmin provides centralized control over your print network.
- A Hardware Integration Port is available for expanding functionality of the printer.
- Standard memory includes 1.5GB for the printer and 512MB for the scanner.
- A multitude of security management tools are available to help protect your network and data.
- Wake-up time of just 7.8 seconds.
- Built-in fonts and typefaces include 105 TrueType fonts, 92 scalable PostScript fonts, one Unicode font, two Windows Vista 8 fonts, and more.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, CECP, and EPEAT Silver qualified.
hp laserjet mfp m631 drivers,
hp laserjet 631,