Hikvision NVR DS-96256NI-I16 256 Channels Up to 12MP
Professional and Reliable
- Pluggable HDD design provides a convenient HDD installation and maintenance way; Unique chassis based on patented design ensures environmental friendly and low-noise running.
- Adopt professional embedded hardware and software, and pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the reliability of system running. Support redundant power supply to improve the system stability.
- Adopts ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network disconnected.
- Supports HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
- Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N 1 hot spare system.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- Up to 128/256 IP cameras can be connected.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
- Simultaneous HDMI 1/VGA output as the main output and the HDMI 2 works as the auxiliary output.
- Video outputs at up to 4K (4096×2160) resolution.
- Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080p resolution.
- Up to 16 SATA hard disks can be connected, for both recording and backup.
- 4 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces.
- Centralized management of IP cameras is supported, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized.
- VCA detection alarm is supported.
- VCA search for face detection, behavior analysis, people counting and heat map.
- Supports starting record with one key.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency.
- Supports HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channels.