High Tensile GALVANIZED HT WIRE 2.5mm 1200m 50 kgs
High Tensile GALVANIZED HT WIRE 2.5mm 1200m 50 kgs
High Tensile plain wire supplied on a 50kg coil. It is a 1200 linear meters. It one of the best when it comes I electric fencing.
The HT fencing line wire is used by professional fencing contractors that require an extra strength galvanized 12gauge line wire for stock fencing, chain link fencing or rabbit netting.
During the wire manufactured, the wire is tensioned producing a wire with more strength than standard plain wire.
We have the latest and most quality high tensile galvanized ht wire 2.5mm 1200m.
This high tensile galvanized ht wire 2.5mm is about 1200 meters to 1600 meters long.
Visit dayari technologies today and buy high tensile galvanized ht wire 2.5mm 1200m from from our shop in Nairobi Kenya
It has a zinc alloy coating offers twice the life of traditional heavy galvanized wire.
Complies with New Zealand standard as/nzs 4534.
High Tensile Straining Line Wire:
- Manufactured from high tensile steel
- Galvanised for rust prevention
- 2.5mm steel wire / 12 gauge
- 50 coil / 1200 linear metres
- Ideal for straining and tensioning rabbit fences, stock fencing and field fences
- Easy to tension using tensioning tools or radisseurs
- Fixed to timber posts using galvanized U Nails / Galvanized Staples
We also stock a large range of standard plain line wire in various wire diameters and coil lengths.
High Tensile Wire |Galvanized HT Wire |Electric Fence Equipment
Galvanized high carbon steel wire that is flexible to use.
It is coated with zinc to make it resistant to rust.
Shiny versatile and is available in various gauges.
We are your best option if you want to construct permanent fences over a large area.
High Tensile Wire with Low Relaxation and High Yield Strength
High tensile wire with high yield strength and low relaxation is the good material of fences. Its diameters vary from 4 mm to 12 mm.
High tensile wire is also the raw material razor barbed wire. High tensile wire is widely used in many areas, such as large bridges, overhead roads, tall buildings, large span industrial buildings, storehouses, gymnasium, dams of reservoirs, hydropower stations, atomic reactors, nuclear power stations, airports, railway stations docks.
We can supply all kinds of high quality high-tensile wire for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will try our best to meet your requirements.
- Steel material: 82b high carbon steel and 77b high carbon steel.
- Diameter: 4 mm, 4.5 mm, 4.8 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 6.25 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm.
- Tensile strength: 1470 MPa – 1770 MPa.
- Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm.
- Elongation: 3.5 mm.
- Surface treatment: PVC coated, electro galvanized and hot-dipped galvanized.
Spool of high tensile wire.
Coil of high tensile wire.
- BS 5896.
- GB/T 5223.
- ASTM A421.
- ASTM A881/A881M.
- Low relaxation.
- High strength.
- High yield strength.
- High elastic modulus.
- Good stretch performance.
- No relaxation after cutting.
- Equalized quality.
- Large coil.
- Large bridges, overhead roads.
- Tall buildings, large span industrial buildings, storehouses, and gymnasium.
- Dams of reservoirs.
- Hydropower stations, atomic reactors and nuclear power stations.
- Airports, railway stations docks.
High Tensile Line Wire
- High tensile line wire for a wide range of fencing uses
- Available in 2.00mm, 2.50mm, 3.15mm, or 4.00mm
- Heavily galvanized for a long life
Delivery is free on orders over KSH 300,000 within a 10 km radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under ksh 300,000 delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as ksh 1000 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
Unlike mild line wire which is malleable and will keep stretching, the elasticity of high tensile line wire means that any pressure applied to the wire will spring back once the pressure is released.
Using high tensile line wire will give you a high strength fence/support wire with minimal maintenance. Another advantage is that a greater distance between intermediate posts can be achieved.
- Standard high tensile line wire (galvanized) is available in 2.00mm, 2.50mm, 3.15mm and 4.00mm gauges
- Standard high tensile wire on Bobbin handy reels (galvanized) is available in 2.50mm and 3.00mm gauges
- XTRALIFE alu/zinc coated high tensile line wire (lasting up to three to four times longer than normal heavily galvanized wire) is available in 2.50mm and 3.15mm gauges
Main Product Specifications
Standard high tensile galvanized line wire
- Tensile strength: 1250 -1350 (N/mm2)
- Coating weight: min 240g/m2
- Wire diameter tolerance: +/-0.04(mm)
- Coil ID / Coil OD : 570 mm / 730 mm Approx
- Heavily galvanised to BSEN 10244-2 Class A
XTRALIFE alu/zinc coated high tensile line wire
Tensile strength: 1250 -1350 (N/mm2)
Coating weight: min 240g/m2
Wire diameter tolerance: +/-0.04(mm)
Coil ID / Coil OD: 570 mm / 730 mm approx.
Alu/zinc coating which exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A
galvanized wire price in kenya,
high tensile galvanised wire,
galvanized electric wire in kenya,
high tensile fencing wire,
galvanized wire for sale,
galvanized wire kenya,
ht wire price,
HT wire price near me,
2.5mm galvanised wire