D2 TURBO AND D2 TURBO LOW-VOLTAGE
DOMESTIC SLIDING GATE OPERATOR
D2 TURBO AND D2 TURBO LOW-VOLTAGE DOMESTIC SLIDING GATE OPERATOR, Buy Centurion Sliding Gate Motors from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
Prepare for your sliding gate to be turbocharged. The D2 Turbo is a high-speed, cost-effective operator for domestic gates weighing up to 250kg, with a maximum speed of 400 millimetres per second and powerful peak push force rated at 9kgf. This operator is exceptionally quick and easy to install and set up, with all settings easily configurable via two dials on the controller. With loads of features, the D2 Turbo is the complete motor for a standard, domestic four metre gate.
The D2 Turbo Low-Voltage operator is designed specifically for sites with no mains at the gate to reduce installation costs while delivering outstanding reliability, comprehensive functionality and selectable high-security or standard speeds. With the D2 Turbo Low-Voltage, there is no need for costly high-voltage cable runs and expensive isolators. Simply use a low-voltage step-down transformer or solar power supply. Now that’s fast! Sleek, strong, stylish – and even eco-conscious – this CENTURION has it all.
Buy these Centurion Sliding Gate Motors from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
D2 TURBO AND D2 TURBO LOW-VOLTAGE DOMESTIC SLIDING GATE OPERATOR
- Turbo speed for greater security and convenience.
- Very easy to install and set up, saving you time and money.
- Reliable battery backup.
- Dedicated Solar Mode – allows you to disable the Mains Fail buzzer when using solar power.
- Onboard multichannel CENTURION receiver.
- Multiple Modes of Operation.
- Adaptive Collision Sensing.
- Modular components clip together for easy maintenance.
- Lockable, easy Manual Override.
- Now with robust steel pinion – can be easily retro-fitted and ensures reliable operation.
|Technical Data||D2 Turbo||D2 Turbo Low-voltage|
|Input voltage 1||90V– 240V AC ±10%, 50Hz||10V – 20V AC ±10%, 50Hz; 10V – 28V DC|
|Motor voltage||12V DC||12V DC 3|
|Motor power supply 4||Battery-driven (standard capacity – 12V 5Ah)||Battery-driven (standard capacity – 12V 5Ah)|
|Current consumption (mains)||Intergral with controller 1A @ 13.7V +/- 1%||Intergral with controller 1A @ 13.7V +/- 1% (Input voltage > 15V AC)|
|Current consumption (motor at rated load)||8/12A||8/12A|
|Current consumption (quiescent load)||95mA||95mA|
|Operator push force|
|Gate mass – maximum||250kg||250kg|
|Gate length – maximum||20m||20m|
|Gate speed – m/min 6||22 – 26m/min||22 – 26m/min|
|Gate speed – mm/sec||367 – 433mm/sec||367 – 433mm/sec|
|Drive Pinion||17T Module 4||17T Module 4|
|Maximum daily cycle||10 cycles/day||10 cycles/day|
|Design life||30 000 cycles||30 000 cycles|
|Operations in standby with standard battery 4, 5|
|Half day||60 cycles||60 cycles|
|Full day||40 cycles||40 cycles|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +50°C||-15°C to +50°C|
|Degree of protection||IP54||IP54|
|Controller incorporated||D2 Controller_H||D2 Controller_L|
|Onboard receiver type||NOVA code-hopping onboard, multichannel||NOVA code-hopping onboard, multichannel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||32 transmitter buttons||32 transmitter buttons|
|Mass of unit packed||5kg||5kg|
|Packaging dimensions||Length: 255mm x Width: 188mm x Height: 333mm||Length: 255mm x Width: 188mm x Height: 333mm|
- Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance on the requirements of individual installations
2. Plug-in transformer
3. Solar panel
4. Can increase battery capacity for longer standby times
5. Based on 4m gate with no external accessories such as infrared Safety Beams
6. Gate operating speed can be configured to run at a slower, 16m/min, depending
centurion d2 turbo gate motor problems,
d2 turbo manual,
d2 turbo gate motor price,