Codehandle, Buy Code Handles from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
The UNION Codehandle is a patented lever furniture design, with integral access control, providing easy, convenient key-less locking for internal doors.
Codehandle is an ideal, cost effective way to restrict access to areas such as private offices, storerooms and other locations in light commercial and residential properties, where convenience is the main priority.
Buy these Code Handles from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
How it works
Codehandle is easy to fit, with no wires, cables or specialist skill required. It provides an easy way to convert an existing door to a digitally controlled door, offering total convenience. It is the ideal solution for many areas, such as storerooms and meeting rooms, where you wish to restrict access without having to distribute and monitor ownership of keys.
Codehandle has an attractive compact design making it suitable for many environments. It is a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to other bulky keypad locks, which could look unsightly in commercial settings.
Codehandle has both manual and automatic locking modes. The device has one master code, used for managing users and settings, and nine user codes that can be changed an unlimited number of times.
Entering an incorrect code five times blocks the handle for three minutes, long enough to deter the opportunist intruder. The lock-out is removed by entering a correct user code.
The handle provides both visual and acoustic feedback to operation. Acoustic feedback can be switched off with use of the master code. The product is powered by two CRV, 3V lithium batteries, which provide approximately 100,000 operations. A low battery warning will begin at 500 remaining operations, and codes will not be lost when the batteries are removed.
Finished in satin stainless steel with satin chrome trim, Codehandle is supplied as a lever handle set, complete with roses, spindles, fixings and instructions.
To facilitate the mechanical override feature, UNION recommends that the handle is used with a Euro standard lock with cylinder to latch functionality, such as UNION’s L-2215-78SS/SL Silent Latch Sashlock.
Code Handle for windows and interior doors are ideal for you, optimizing and ensuring protection for your access points with extreme ease:
- Convenient, secure, keyless operation for frequent entering.
- Access is simple via a PIN code. Various different codes can be generated rRequiring no keys, or smart card credentials.
- Provides an effective door and window locking solution, from the inside.
- Ideal for retrofit installations fits most doors.
- Battery powered, requiring no electrical outlet.
- Comes in both left and right hand versions.
- Easy to install. It is installed like any other handle.
- Patented access control handle with code for interior door.
- The complete set is supplied, including handles, roses, spindle, securing through bolts and instructions.
- For doors with a thickness of 35-80 mm.
- One master code and up to 9 different user codes which can be varied without limits.
- Optional self-closing or automatic locking function after opening.
- Visual and acoustic signals.
- Right and left hand models.
- For interior use only.
- Combined stainless steel and chrome matt finish.
- Master code and user codes can be changed an unlimited number of times.
- Electromagnetic compatibility standards: EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-8.
- Fire resistance standards: EN 1634-1:2008 and EN 1363-1:1999.
- Various types of sets: rose, 3500 rose (to replace a knob with a latch mechanism), long plate without electronics (aesthetic reasons) and for glass doors.
lockwood code handle,
yale electronic digital code handle,
assa abloy code handle factory reset,