Biometric Locks, Buy these Biometric Locks from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
These Biometric locks are Smart in design/ appearance, quality, reliability, convenience and security. The TS370 Fingerprint Lock is suitable for both home and office use – and the best part is that it can be used on both existing and new doors.
The system installation is very easy , program and use. It also has the added convenience of the user not having to worry about loosing/ misplacing their keys or managing keys. The lock is quite special because the master user is able to allow and disallow access to the premise through an easy to use program on the unit. This is actually quite impressive because it helps the not worry about loosing their keys since they can access it otherwise with their finger.
Buy these Biometric Locks from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
Other features of the Fingerprint Lock are:
- Interestingly, 25 users can be programed into the Fingerlock, which is made up of 5 master users who are able to control the programming of the lock, and another 20 operational users who can be given permission to use the lock to open the door but not change any programming.
- The fingerprint rim lock always requires four AA Alkaline batteries with a lifespan of one-year with only about ten transactions per day, namely 5000 authentications.
- The lock is made of a natural aluminium material finish.
- Can either be manual or auto locking mode.
- Comes with a disable or night switch function – which is important as it prevents the lock from being opened by external users.
- Also has a low battery alarm – which gives warning when battery life is low.
- Emergency override – 9 volt battery terminal at the underside of the Fingerlock will allow a master user to open the door.
- Is easy to program and east to delete functionality on the Fingerlock.
What Is a Biometric Door Lock?
These biometric door locks mostly use personally identifiable information in lieu of a traditional key. They use a thermal or rather an optical scanner to store the fingerprints of anyone who is authorized to unlock your door. Once the scanner determines that you are authorized to unlock the door, it will ask you to input a PIN to unlock the door. These locks are meant to provide convenience for you the user, since you don’t have to keep track of a key, more than additional security which it also caters for very well. However, since everything has its own challenges, smart locks do come with a fail-safe key, in case the batteries or electricity powering the lock fails.
Are Smart Locks More Secure?
Most people have often doubted that smart locks offer more home security. Just to clarify on these misgivings, the security of any given smart lock is highly dependent on the quality of its hardware and software. If a biometric lock is easy to physically defeat, then it doesn’t offer any greater security than a traditional lock. Additionally, if the software built into a digital lock has a defect, hackers might to take advantage of that error to unlock your door as if they were you. Since all smart locks usually come with a physical key—in instances where you forget your PIN or the lock’s power supply is cut off—any stranger with the key can gain entry.
Finally, it’s important to note that most burglars don’t enter your home through the front door anyway since anyone can spot them. They often look for unlocked back doors or windows they can force open. Smart locks offer convenience, since you can choose to enable multiple people, such as a friend or dog sitter, to open the door hence you do not always have to be home for such people to come in.
best biometric door lock 2020,
samsung biometric door lock,