Biometric Locks, Buy these Biometric Locks from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
Smart in design, quality, reliability, convenience and security. The TS370 Fingerprint Lock is suitable for both home and office use – on existing and new doors.
The system is easy to install, program and use and has the added convenience of the user not having to worry about finding or managing keys. The master user is able to allow and disallow access to the premised through an easy to use program on the unit.
Buy these Biometric Locks from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
Other features of the Fingerprint Lock are:
- 25 users can be programed into the Fingerlock, which is made up of 5 master users who control the programming of the lock and a further 20 operational users who can be given permission to use the lock to open the door.
- The fingerprint rim lock required four AA Alkaline batteries with a lifespan of one-year based on ten transactions per day, namely 5000 authentications.
- The lock is supplied in a natural aluminium material finish.
- Manual or auto locking mode.
- Disable or night switch function – preventing the lock from being opened by external users.
- Low battery alarm – warning when battery life is low.
- Emergency override – 9 volt battery terminal at the underside of the Fingerlock will allow a master user to open the door.
- Easy programming and deletion functionality on the Fingerlock.
What Is a Biometric Door Lock?
Biometric door locks use personally identifiable information in lieu of a traditional key. They use a thermal or optical scanner to store the fingerprints of anyone authorized to unlock your door. Once the scanner determines that you are an authorized user, it prompts you to input a PIN to unlock the door. These locks are meant to provide convenience, since you don’t have to keep track of a key, more than additional security. However, smart locks do come with a fail-safe key, in case the batteries or electricity powering the lock fails.
Are Smart Locks More Secure?
It’s doubtful that smart locks offer more home security. The security of any given smart lock depends on the quality of its hardware and software. If a biometric lock is easy to physically defeat, then it doesn’t offer any greater security than a traditional lock. Additionally, if the software built into a digital lock has a defect, hackers might be able to take advantage of that error to unlock your door as if they were you. And since smart locks usually come with a physical key—in case you forget your PIN or the lock’s power supply is cut off—any stranger with the key can gain entry.
Finally, most burglars don’t enter your home through the front door anyway. They look for unlocked back doors or windows they can force open. Smart locks offer convenience, since you can choose to enable multiple people, such as a friend or dog sitter, to open the door.
best biometric door lock 2020,
samsung biometric door lock,