A&D GH-200 Analytical Balance
A&D GH-200 Analytical Balance, Buy Analytical Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today
A&D GH-200 is a digitalized analytical balance that has an internal calibration that enables a quick and efficient calibration. It has an Automatic Self Calibration that Self-calibrates automatically when the balance detects ambient temperature changes and a One Touch Automatic Calibration that allows one to calibrate the balance on-demand with just the push of a button.
- Standard RS-232C -Incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, printer, or other peripheral devices.
- Multiple Weighing Units– Uses programmable or standard units of measurement: g, mg, PCS (with ACAI* function), %, oz, ozt, ct, dwt, GN, tl, etc.
- Auto Power On Function -Plug in the unit and it turns itself on without having to press the ON/OFF key.
- Time & Date -Standard Time & Date Function complies with GLP and Interval Weighing in the Data Memory Function.
- Interval Time Setting- weighing intervals of 2, 5, 10, 30 seconds and 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes in the Data Memory Function.
- Standard Underhook– Ideal for density determination and weighing magnetic substances.
- Auto Re-Zero Function -Re-zeroes automatically after data output.
- Standard Windows -Communication Tools Software A free copy of WinCT – A&D’s powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
Buy these Analytical Balance Scales from our Dayari Technologies shop in Nairobi Kenya at discounted prices today.
A&D GH-200 Analytical Balance
- Used for industrial application in the laboratories for analytical balancing and weighing.
- OES technology offers high performance and a wider range of models with reliable accuracy & precision
- Adjustable environmental (manual or automatic) response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
- Automatic self calibration to maintain accuracy under temperature changes
- Save time with one-touch Full Digital Calibration FDC (Internal or External). Makes calibration simple to perform within seconds
- Easy to clean and operate with anti-static glass breeze break and SS steal pan, spill proof ring and base plate
- Advance stabilization bandwidth allows for fast response times
- Auto power on ensures ready-to-use and optimal performance every time, reducing warm up/wait time
- Balance ID and Clock/Calendar function allows for time & date stamps and GLP reports
- Data memory plus the ability to export through bidirectional RS-232C or optional USB, Bluetooth & Ethernet
- Fast 2 second stabilization time
- Resolution to 0.01mg
- Anti-Static glass breeze break
- Standard under hook
- Data Memory up to 200 measurements
- Standard RS-232C Output and WinCT software
More About this Item
A&D’s Phoenix GH-Series offers capacities from 120 grams to 250 grams with multiple weighing units, percentage and counting modes. Anti-Static glass helps to improve precision minimizing the effects of static electricity. Built memory allows the user to store up to 200 readings on the balance and output to a printer or computer via the RS-232C interface. All of the Phoenix GH-Series models come standard with a 5 Year Warranty.
Experience the newest level of state of the art weighing technology incorporated in the GH Series Analytical Balance from A&D Weighing. Attention to the smallest detail was designed into this premiere analytical balance including anti-static glass. Everyone knows static electricity can cause havoc in your high precision weighing tasks, but almost all analytical manufacturer’s just use standard glass in their draft shield. The A&D GH Series is the only analytical balance we know on the market featuring specially coated glass that substantially lessens the effects of static electricity.
GH200 offers 220 gram weighing capacity and increments in 0.1 milligram divisions. One touch automatic calibration function with its motor-driven mass offers you easy and simple calibration for accurate weighing. The balance also incorporates automatic self-calibration when it detects ambient temperature changes. All A&D lab balances also support calibration by a choice of external calibration weights. Plus the GH Analytical can be purchased with the optional GH-08 Ethernet interface or GH-29 Bluetooth wireless interface enabling you to transmits up to 30 feet.
Purchase this lab balance with the optional density determination kit (AD-1653) and finding the density of a substance couldn’t be easier. The balance features embedded software for calculating specific gravity by the standard procedure of weighing a sample first in air then submerged in a liquid of known density such as distilled water or alcohol. Those wishing not to spend the money for the AD-1653 can always use the under-hook capability for density determination or even weighing magnetic substances.
A&D Analytical Balances are accompanied by the industry leading five-year warranty, assuring long lasting quality and performance. Compare all the features, standard accessories, and price and you’ll see it is tough to pass up purchasing any of the A&D Weighing Analytical Balances for your analytical weighing needs.
a&d scale parts,
a&d gr-202 manual,
and balance catalogue,